The First Tee National School Program
The First Tee National School Program provides educators with an opportunity to bring a certified, structured youth development program into their school to teach children nine core values, life skills and healthy habits through the game of golf. Participating schools are provided with the necessary elements to deliver the program including equipment, a curriculum manual and either online or in-person training.
Currently, over 100 Chapters of The First Tee are maximizing their outreach efforts through the National School Program. Above and beyond their Life Skills programs, collectively this group of Chapters is realizing an extended reach to more than one million elementary students in over 150 school districts across the country.
- Provide a complete golf program appropriate for today’s elementary school physical education students and teachers.
- Enable physical educators to introduce golf consistent with national standards developed by NASPE.
- Develop student appreciation for the positive personal and social values associated with the game with each lesson.
- Engage students in daily lesson activities that lead to motor skill development.
- Present golf to students as a lifelong recreation and physical fitness activity.
If you would like to implement this program in your school, please contact Johany Rivera at email@example.com or (210) 736-8702 to request a meeting and discuss the National School Program.