Tiny Tigers Program
Tiny Tigers Program is an introduction level to The First Tee of Greater San Antonio. The program was developed to introduce young people (ages 5 – 7 yrs old) to golf in a safe environment that promotes curiosity about the game while integrating essential links between golf and life skills seamlessly. It utilizes modified equipment to provide young, inexperienced golfers with a safe learning environment. These early, positive experiences are designed to help young people develop an immediate interest in opportunities available at The First Tee, as well as a life-long interest in the game of golf.
The Tiny Tigers Program follows the below curriculum throughout their golf season.
Tiny Tigers Program Curriculum
- Take Aim – emphasizes that golf is a targeted-oriented game;
- Anyone Can Play – highlights the diversity of the people who play the game, the very environments where it is played and techniques used to play the game;
- Respect – guides participants through games that emphasize respect for themselves, others, rules of the game and the environment;
- Golf is a Game – emphasize developing decision-making and golf-related skills as well as learning to identify and overcome challenges;
- Enjoy Yourself – reinforces having a positive attitude; and
- Try It.
AT POLO FIELD GOLF CENTER – (915 E. MULBERRY AVE, SA, TX 78212
Summer SEASON: $100 FOR A 8 WEEK SEASON
Tiny Tigers Intro Level
(5 – 7 YEAR OLDS)
Tuesday from 9 – 10 am
Starting June 6 – August 8
TINY TIGERS INtro Level
(5 – 7 YEAR OLDS)
THURSDAY FROM 5:30 – 6:30 pm
STARTING JUNE 8 – AUGUST 10
For information about how to join the Tiny Tigers Program, contact Taylor Carruth, at 210 585 6251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Today!