Our program would not be where it is at today without the help and support we've received from our enthusiastic volunteers and mentors. We are always looking for new volunteers! We need your help in order to continue impacting the lives of youth in our community.
If the opportunity to positively influence the life of a child gets you excited, then you belong at The First Tee of Greater San Antonio!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can volunteer with The First Tee of Greater San Antonio? Anyone with:
- An ability to serve as "the model" of mature, responsible behavior to participants
- An interest in the development of youth
- An appreciation for the game of golf and its inherent life lessons
- The ability to assist with a 2 hour session at least once a week for an 8 week period
When/where are The First Tee of Greater San Antonio sessions held?
- The First Tee of Greater San Antonio sessions take place on Saturdays & Sundays between the hours of 9am & 3pm
- Normal programming takes place at the Polo Field Golf Center (915 E. Mulberry). Occasional programming takes place at local golf courses.
When can I start to volunteer for The First Tee of Greater San Antonio?
- Upon successful submission & screening of the volunteer application below, as well as the background check on the previous page, you can begin to volunteer with our Chapter. Send completed applications or questions to Head Coach & Program Manager, Mark Tisdale, via email email@example.com.
- Volunteers can join sessions in progress or wait for new seasons to begin. Volunteer orientations and training sessions are held at the beginning of each new season.
What should I bring with me on my first day?
- A great attitude and a willingness to assist as needed.
- Equipment is provided.
Who should I contact if I have any questions?
- Head Coach & Program Manager, Mark Tisdale
- (210) 736-8702 or firstname.lastname@example.org